"There are many defining moments in a woman's life, but few carry more weight than the day she is born into motherhood."
Midwife Alliance North America
Kin Doulas is Marni Deutsch and Leigh Kader. We provide non-medical, emotion, physical and informational support to a woman and her family before, during and immediately following childbirth. We attend births and provide in-home postpartum support in the New York Metropolitan area. Our approach to childbirth and the postpartum period is evidence-based, holistic and realistic.
A growing body of research shows that doulas make a lasting difference with no known risks. Talk to us today about ways we can work together to make your birth and postpartum experience a positive one.
Our birth doula services include (and are not limited to):
- Prenatal meetings x 2 (or more/less as required)
- Continuous support during active labor & birth
- Postpartum meeting x 1 (or more/less as required)
- Lending library (pregnancy, birth and baby care books; newborn sling, etc.)
- Quality resource referrals (information, products or health care providers)
- 24/7 on-call support during your birth month (phone, text, google hangout, skype, etc)